On the 8th and 9th of February 2017, the European Materials & Industry Venture Forum (EMIVF) will take place in the Belgian city of Ghent.
The Forum will feature 36 emerging (start-up), growth (scale-up) and success story companies in:
- Materials (ferro and polymers) and Materials Processing
- Circular Economy including Recycling
- Industry 4.0 & Industrial IoT
Why should you attend?
- Discover 30 selected emerging and growth companies and success stories
- Establish vital relationships with 40+ international and regional investors and corporate partners
- Meet your wish-list entrepreneurs and investors in pre-arranged 121 meetings
- Be inspired by keynotes from thought leaders
- Engage in investor-only deal syndication sessions
- Wine and dine with the who’s who of materials and manufacturing industry
- Get to know the innovation cluster in Ghent and Flanders